Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A little poem!

So today at work i found this little poem that Ezra Taft Benson said in the Ensign in May 1977 and its called "Prayer", i thought i would share with all you guys!:
"Prayer"
I know not by what methods rare,
But this i know, God answers prayers.
I know that He has given His Word,
Which tells me prayer is always heard,
And will be asnwered, soon or late.
And so i pray and calmly wait.
I know not if the blessing sought
Will come in just the way i thought;
But leave my preyers with Him alone,
Whose will is wiser than my own,
Assured that He will grant my quest,
Or send some answer far more blest.

2 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

so its been like almost a month since you have written anything new...so tell me what is going on in your life now...and yes we need to scrapbook..

The Harrison's~ said...

ok..so i know there is stuff going on in your life...so do tell!!! you are hitting the 2 month mark of not posting...lol